New Artifact Relic Stellar Guidance is available in Angel’s Treasure from 22 June to 24 June. The Artifact Relic can bring unprecedented attributes. Obtaining the Angel’s Treasure Lottery Ticket (Abbreviated as “AT’s Lottery Ticket”) in event panel or through Events- Angel's Treasure to spin the wheel, you have the chance to get 6 Stellar Guidance components as Theme Reward and other rare items. Check for more details:
Event time: 22 June to 24 June
Entrance: Angel’s Treasure.
>> Stellar Guidance
Fortuna’s armillary sphere will protect the wielder’s future.
While in combat, when a debuff is placed on an ally, increases damage dealt and damage reduction by 7.5%, stacking up to 3 times and lasts 3 rounds. When attacked, has a 10% chance to take no damage. When being inflicted with a control effect, there is a 20% chance to reflect it (Lv.3).
1. Claim ONE AT’s Lottery Ticket for FREE every day. Daily limits will reset at 12 A.M. every day. Also, you can use Diamonds or Topaz to buy it.
2. Every 5 times guarantee Theme Rewards.
3. The wheel has to be stopped manually (a slight delay will appear after tapping). You will get the indicated reward when the wheel stops.
4. Each attempt grants 10 Treasure Creeds, you can use them to buy different items in the Treasure Store.
5. Treasure Creeds will be cleared when the event ended.
1. Theme Rewards are placed in the four corners of the pool as usual. You can claim the remaining rewards after all the Theme Rewards have been collected.
2. Each attempt will grant points: 5 points for Normal Rewards and 20 points for Theme Rewards.
3. Each attempt will grant 25% Luck Points. 100% Luck Points guarantee Theme Rewards.
4. You can get Extra 20 points when you empty the prize pool.
5. You can be ranked when earning more than 300 points and win the Super Prize with more than 2000.
6. Points will be cleared after the event and the reward will be sent by email when the event ends.
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.